Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Excited.

Please let me tell you all of the reasons that I am so excited to be a wife.

1. I am beyond excited to not have to tell Garrett goodnight and then have him leave to go home. I hate that part of being engaged.

2. I can't wait to make weekly menus, and grocery lists, and try out all the awesome kitchen stuff we got at our shower. I am so excited to have dinner on the table when he gets home from work.

3. I am excited to be a housewife. I love cooking. I like cleaning (I know - shocker to those of you who have lived with me). I don't mind doing laundry. I probably belong in the 1940's. I'm excited to split up chores and I hope he doesn't mind doing the things I hate and the other way around. P.S. I hate vacuuming.

4. I am excited to learn new things about each other. Sometimes I feel like I go long periods of time without learning anything new about Garrett. But I know that there are so many things that I don't know! I can't wait to find out what they are.

5. I am even excited to do homework with him. I love spending time with Garrett, but we have never ever done homework together. This could be really interesting since next semester he is taking 18 hours and I am taking 20.

Mostly, I'm just excited to experience everything with my best friend. One month and one day til I'm Mrs. Keck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment