Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Worst Blogger

Ok,so we are going to pretend that I didn't completely skip DAY 2 of my 365 day blog. Sheesh. That didn't take long.

If it's any consolation (to myself...I guess) I've been sick since Tuesday.
Yesterday was pretty awesome though, I got to have an awesome girl's night with Megan, Jessie, and Stacey, where I consumed my 2nd bread bowl in a span of 2 days ... and the sad thing is that hubby is currently on his way to Panera to get me another one. Apparently I only eat soup when I'm sick. The night was awesome, with lots of piano playing involved.

Today I thought it would be a good idea to actually venture outside of the house and go to the OC homecoming parade. We found Garrett's mom and his aunt Joy, as well as my favorite little boy, Jason.:) (p.s. cutest kid ever ... but I'm slightly biased.)
Anyways, by 1pm I was CRANKY and completely worn out. Did I mention cranky? (My poor husband.)

I've decided that the worst part about being sick and in college is that there is really no such thing as a sick day. If anything, the fact that you are not in class or at work is a good excuse to try and make that huge mountain of homework slightly smaller. Also, online classes DO NOT....I repeat, DO NOT care if you haven't ventured from your bed in 3 days. You still have to turn homework in ... speaking of which, I should really be doing that right now.
But I have Panera coming .... noms. Anyways, there is no such thing as a sick day. I remember in elementary school getting to stay home and watch TV all day, which was a pretty big deal because my family doesn't watch a lot of TV. Then I started being homeschooled, and we didn't have to do schoolwork if we were sick, but we weren't allowed to watch TV because the TV was in the school room. But now I freaking have to do homework while I'm in the process of hacking up a lung. Oh well. In a month and a half I WON'T EVER HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK AGAIN. *insert Hallelujah Chorus here*

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that I have the most amazing husband.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment