Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Grown Up

Well, Garrett and I are officially done with college. At least we hope so - but grades come out tomorrow, so I guess we won't really know for sure until then. We didn't go to our graduation ceremony - judge us all you want.

I don't know what to do. I worked in the mailroom Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday ... and wished I had some homework to do.
People keep telling me that a Family Studies degree is a complete waste without grad school. I guess we'll see what happens with that.

Today Garrett went to work for the first time all day. It's 10:08 and I miss him like crazy and I have tried to text him 80 times and then remembered that Red Earth is not IT at OC and therefore he can't text me all day long. This is what is making me hate being grown up. Once I start working it will be better, I'm sure, but we have been really spoiled with getting to see each other randomly during the day at school.

I am thankful that we both have jobs, and we are very happy with each other. Being married is the most fun thing I've ever experienced. Obviously, there are ups and downs, but living with my best friend is fantastic and he does so many things that make me feel like the luckiest girl alive.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I remember when Kris and I first started working far apart and it felt very strange. It's difficult cramming in a full day's worth of quality time into 4-5 hours in the evening (or when you have a kid, 3-4 hours).

    ReplyDelete