Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 7, 2011

House Fever

I feel like a lot of people I know ... people who got married around the same time as us ... are buying their first house. I'm getting jealous. I love our little duplex, it's awesome and it's plenty of room. But I want to paint! I want my yellow and gray living room. The yellow and gray living room in my head does not have tan walls.

Sigh.

I just have to keep telling myself that I have an awesome car ... once that's paid off we can save for a house. And I am very thankful that Garrett and I both have jobs that pay all the bills and leave plenty of room for fun too.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand I have had that same feeling about many other things. Its hard not to compare but its kinda depressing to do so. I promise you'll find just the right house at the just the right time and you'll love it!!! And in the mean time just enjoy eachother cause lets be honest a house is a lot of work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete