Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Blizzard, 2011

Well I am spending today camped out as close to Garrett's desktop and projector as possible because I am pretty sure it is letting out more heat than our actual heater. Either way, my toes are still freezing despite my two pairs of socks. Luckily my laptop tends to overheat which is making my legs nice and toasty.
I looked out our living room window this morning - there is huge snowdrift right in front of our duplex. I tried to open the front door, but I couldn't. Good thing we aren't going anywhere today!
The bad thing is - when the heck is this stuff going to melt if it's not going to get above 15 degrees?!

I normally think it is pretty amusing when Edmond closes school before the snow even starts falling - but the weathermen actually were right about the storm this time.

So. This week I am thankful for:
-Netflix
-A dryer to occasionally throw blankets into
-board games
-hot chocolate
-a husband who's body temperature is 200 degrees

Enjoy your snow days Edmond. 15 bucks says school will be cancelled tomorrow as well because it's still going to be freezing. Pretty sure Edmond has cancelled simply for freezing temps before now.

Oh. By the way. If you live in Edmond and you're reading this, you just survived Edmond's coldest night in 15 years. Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment