Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We Bought A House!

Well, it's official. We bought a house!  This is what it looks like!  Ignore the fire hydrant and electrical box, and check out that great climbing tree!

I would be lying if I told you that our house buying process was stress free. We looked at 4 other houses before this one, and I started to wonder if we should wait until we could afford something bigger. I was just not impressed with a single house that we looked at. Then, this house came along. It has a master bathroom and two different bedrooms that will fit our king-sized bed. It has a one car garage. It has a shed. A room that would be perfect for a craft room. The kitchen is small, but the dining area is good sized. The living room is big and has a cathedral ceiling. I LOVE IT. And, because I love it, so does Garrett.  He's pretty cool like that. 
We made an offer on Monday night, and they accepted it Tuesday without any negotiations. Not only are they paying our closing costs, but they are giving us a pretty big repair allowance, which is awesome because there are a couple things that we wanted fixed.  I will post more pictures when it's our stuff in the house and not someone else's!
Our closing date is November 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment