Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

House!

This weekend Garrett and I moved my stuff into this awesome duplex that we found with the help of his awesome mother. It's pretty much fantastic and obviously way better than living in a tiny OC Phase 2 apartment. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms, a big living room, an awesome kitchen, and my 3 favorite things:
- a dishwasher
- a washer
- a dryer
So far the only thing that has gone wrong is the air conditioner going out last night. Which, you know, wasn't that big of a deal since it was only 106 yesterday. Hopefully that is getting fixed as we speak ... :/

It is so great having an entire house I can decorate however I want ... with Garrett's input of course. :)

I can't wait to move his stuff in and have him living there with me and make it our home! And have dinner parties and Wii parties and game nights ... of course that might have to wait until we have enough money for something besides macaroni.

But it's so great. :)

Only 16 more days til the wedding!

1 comment: