Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wife. :)

We are back at home, and currently in the middle of our first day back at OC. (Our last first day!) I thought about taking a picture of the two of us like your mom does before you go to kindergarten, but I imagined the look I would get from Garrett if it was mentioned and decided not to mention it.

It's hard to believe that we have already been married for 11 days. Our honeymoon to Chicago was awesome and flew by much faster than I wanted it to, but we had an awesome time. We came home to a broken air conditioner that didn't get fixed for another day and a half, so we weren't able to move Garrett's stuff in until yesterday afternoon. But our duplex is finally looking like a home and I absolutely love it!

Being back at our duplex, and going to school where I am referred to often as "Mrs. Keck" is really starting to make me feel like a wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment