Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Since my last post ...

Let me give you a little catch up on all that has happened since February 13, 2011.

- I started a new blog. Some of you may have followed it. I'm over it.  I want to write more about our real life, and not hide behind cooking posts.

- In May of 2011, Garrett's brother, Brandon, got married!

- In October of 2011, we went to Disney World with some friends!

- On December 13th, my first little niece, Lillian Rose Crumb was born!

- On February 4th, 2012, my Grandpa Bean passed away. It was a hard time for me, but I got to meet my niece and see several cousins that I had not seen in over 5 years.

- In June 2012, Garrett's brother, Davis, got married!

- We still live in the same little duplex.  It's alright. :)

We recently (and by that I mean today) returned from a week and a half trip to Colorado.  I went to see family, and Garrett was able to combine his annual 4th of July man trip with a few days hanging out with my family in Boulder. We had a great time playing with our niece Lily and visiting all the touristy sights that I grew up with.  My favorite day was the day that Garrett and I went alone to Estes Park.  We went on a hike, got ice cream at my favorite little shop, and saw Brave. We headed back down the mountain, ate dinner at Outback, and then played board games together until we couldn't stay awake anymore.  It was a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment