Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dress!!!!

On Saturday I went to Alfred Angelo to look for a wedding dress. I had already been to David's Bridal and fell in love with one but it was out of my price range. I was prepared to try on white bridesmaid dresses at Alfred Angelo, but they found a mermaid style for me on the clearance rack! It fit perfectly and I bought it right off the rack. It doesn't need any alterations or anything!!!

Here are some of the ones from David's Bridal that I didn't get:

I liked the flowers on this one, but the back wasn't very photogenic. Also it was $$$.


I liked the way this one fit! It was really pretty in the store, but in pictures it kind of looks like I'm wrapped in toilet paper.


This one was pretty - but POOFY!


The one I got is pretty much perfect. I'm really happy with it! You don't get to see a picture though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment