Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stuff is getting done!

Things are starting to come together really quickly. Yesterday we booked Edmond Church of Christ for August 20th, 2010. This is a day earlier than originally planned, but we get the church for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and the reception. We still have to pay them, but we are on the calendar.
Also, we booked our honeymoon! We'll be staying at the Park Hyatt on Michigan Ave. in Chicago. My dad and I stayed there a few years ago, and it is AWESOME. Because it's right on Michigan Ave, it's walking distance from almost everything. I'm so excited to spend our honeymoon in my favorite city.
Also - David's Bridal is having a HUGE sale this weekend. I'm really really hoping that the dress I want is one of the ones that is on sale! That would be so fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment