Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lost mind

If you see my mind, please return it.
Remember yesterday, when I said that I was so proud of us for not losing our minds yet? Yeah. Today. My mind is officially gone.
We have done so much in the last 2 days.
Joint checking.
Hobby Lobby 65 times.
Flower appointments.
Mall for shoes.
Looked at 145,000 pictures of engagement pics online to get ideas.
Remembered that we hadn't even thought about programs.
Couldn't find the song that I want to walk down the aisle to. ANYWHERE.
----side note. Anyone have Falling in Love in A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg?
Fell asleep reading Bargain Bride. It reminded me of that scene in Father of the Bride where Annie falls asleep reading a magazine article about how to save money at your wedding. Except in the movie, her dad feels sorry for her and decides to go ahead and pay for the wedding of her dreams ... that's not going to happen.
Dealt with wedding drama. There will always be drama ... :P
But. We did make the down payment on the invitations. They are amazing and beautiful and I almost cried when I saw them because I am just so excited that someone else is dealing with them and all I have to do is give them money.

No comments:

Post a Comment