Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally

I feel like we have finally reached the point where we don't have to think about the wedding every single second. Everyone has clothes to wear at the wedding, we know where we are getting the cake and the flowers, we have rings, suits, decorations, etc.
I don't know what else to do. We have to make programs eventually, but not yet.
It's nice not having to do wedding stuff everyday when I get off of work - but I'm bored.
I'm constantly thinking about how excited I am for the wedding, so I would like to be doing something for it while I'm thinking about it. But, on the other hand, it's nice to not have a list of 678 things to do. The next 72 days are going to be looonnngggg.

I am just ... SO EXCITED.
On Saturday I met with Meredeth and talked about wedding pictures. Mer makes me so excited to get married. She might be more excited than I am. Ok, probably not ... but close.
Then I found out that my friend Hollie is going to do everything she can to come to the wedding - something that I was not expecting since she is from my home town.
Today my friend Jesse called and I haven't talked to him in FOREVER ... and he told me that HE is planning on coming also. I almost cried. Jesse has been my friend since 8th grade, and my wedding day would not be complete without him.

1 comment:

  1. and one of these days your engagement photographer will get her crap together...hopefully one of the days before the wedding.....

    ReplyDelete