Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wahoo!

I've finally reached the point where I don't feel like I have a list 100 items long of things to do everyday.

Yesterday Mumby and I made some sample programs! They are AWESOME and CUTE and everything I could imagine - but they are going to take a lot of work, especially just for a program. But they will be cute. If people don't remember anything about the wedding, they will still remember the program!
Josh figured out that if I do 2 a day I'll have them all done by the wedding. :)

Also, I started printing out addresses on envelopes - and so far I have only messed up on one of them! Thankfully Garrett's dad has sacrificed his office to be taken over by wedding invitations a couple times this week. I'm like 1/8 of the way done - but I've also pushed the date back of when I'm going to send them out. Originally I was told 8-10 weeks before the wedding, but yesterday I was told that since the majority of our guests will be from Edmond, 6-8 weeks in advance will be fine.

The only thing I am kinda worried about now is that by the time our wedding rolls around people will be sick of going to weddings. I mean, I know I would be - and I am planning on attending at least 6 weddings this summer. Shoot. I might not even go.

No comments:

Post a Comment