Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Victory

Ok, like I said in my last post, I started Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Walk at Home. It is .... AWESOME. It's only the 3rd day and I already have been able to do 4 of the 5 miles. It's so awesome! I don't know how effective at weight loss it's going to be, but I FEEL great!

Also, I haven't had coffee in 3 days, and I'm not dead yet. I think I can do this!!

On another note, I had a job interview yesterday to nanny for 5 kids under the age of 4. They are cousins, and all their names begin with P. I only remember 2 of them - Paisley and Preston. The other ones were really unusual. If I get it I will probably have to make them wear name tags. Haha. They seem like a really nice family. I hope that I get it! The pay is nice too - twice as much as I was making watching the child that broke my glasses, bit me, and slammed my hand in the back door multiple times. So if you guys could pray for that, I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment